GCA Financial inc. is a successful financial services and insurance broker located in downtown Montreal, close to McGill University. Our expertise is in providing private medical plans for International students, foreign workers, new immigrants and visitors to Canada. This web site has been created to inform our clients about the super visa program and provide rates for private medical insurance for super visa.
What is the Super Visa for Canada?
On December 1, 2011, the Canadian Government introduced the Super Visa that allows parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to visit their family in Canada for up to two years without needing to renew their status.
What are the requirements for the Super Visa?
- Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada;
- Be found admissible to Canada; and
- Meet certain other conditions.
- Submit written proof that son or grandson will provide financial support and that he meets a minimum income threshold.
- Complete an immigration medical examination
- Purchase private medical insurance for 1 year from a Canadian company for at least $100,000 coverage.